Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms. Great recipe for Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms. My Sons favorite sandwich is a tuna melt and for an appetizer stuffed mushrooms so I put them in one dish, an they are delicious! Return to Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms or Hungry Girl Homepage.
I made a half recipe because I actually had a half can of tuna leftover from another recipe. Gently toss mushrooms in a bowl with olive oil to coat. Lay the mushrooms on a rimmed baking sheet (the hole where the stem had been attached should be facing up) and stuff with. You get cook Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. This is an easy tutorial to cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Plus 1 of 6 ounce can white albacore tuna, drained
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped onion
- Plus 1 of celery stalk, chopped
- Required 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Required 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard
- Add 1/4 tsp of lemon juice
- Need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- Need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand
- Add 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste
- Provide 24 of button mushrooms, stems removed
- Extra 24 of thin slices cherry tomatos (about 6 tomatoes, depending on size )
- Add 4 slice of thin bacon cut into 24 pieces
- Need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used a mixture of shap cheddar and italian four cheese blend
- Need 4 tbsp of butter,melted
- Extra 2 of sliced green onions for garnish
The Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms are comfort-food heaven, and the Tex-Mex Mushrooms are ready to party. Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms stuffed with sautéed baby spinach, chopped mushrooms, bacon, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese – a lighter alternative. Savory and delicious are just two wasy to describe these White Albacore Tuna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms that make a great lunch or snack and are very easy. Place tuna mixture inside mushroom caps.
Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms tutorial:
- Combine tuna, and next 9 ingredients in a bowl mix well..
- Preheat oven to 425. Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter in the bottom of a baking dish big enough to hold mushrooms in one layer..
- Fill mushroom caps evenly with tuna mixture. Top each mushroom with a tomato slice, then put cheese on top of tomato slice, then a piece of bacon. Evenly drizzle remaing butter over all mushrooms..
- Bake about 20 minutes until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted,and bacon is crispy..
- Garnish with green onions.
I remember my mother making a different version of this. it had diced onion & green pepper and was made with condensed mushroom soup instead of the mayo. I know I remember seeing it on a Campbells soup recipe.maybe taken from the back of a can of mushroom soup. Divide tuna mixture among mushrooms, and spread evenly in caps. Top each with a slice of cheese, and. Tuna Melt on a Rice Cake (Shrinking Kitchen).