Quick garlic bread. Slice, spread and broil for tasty, toasted satisfaction in minutes! Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time.
Spread the butter on both sides of the bread and season with the parsley and garlic powder. As with most quick breads I think this tastes better after it cools, however it does not stay fresh for more than a Found this recipe in Taste of Home when looking for a fast bread to serve with dinner. Slice the bread if it isn 't already sliced. You get create Quick garlic bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. This is an easy step to process that.
Ingredients of Quick garlic bread:
- Required 1 of baguette, either white or whole wheat
- Required 1/2 cup of butter
- Provide 5-6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Add 1/2 tsp of oregano
- Extra 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped dill
- Plus 1 of little pepper
- Add 1-2 tbsp of feta cheese, grated or crumbled with a fork
- Need of Optionally a little bacon or ham, finely chopped
- Provide 1 of bit of sweet red bull's horn pepper, finely chopped
The best breads to use for this are Italian, French, sourdough, or baguette. We brought back a lot of it home too! No Italian meal is complete without garlic bread. This quick and easy recipe will have it on the table in no time.
Quick garlic bread step by step:
- Split the baguette in the middle. Remove as much crumb as you can..
- Soften the butter, add the crushed garlic and work it well. Add the herbs and any of the optional ingredients that you like. Spread the mixture on both halves of the bread and put them back tothether to form a loaf..
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes. Cut into slices after you allow it to cool a little..
Technique tip: If you want to save a little time, grate the garlic with a microplane instead of. Toasted baguette with butter, garlic and a sprinkle of Parmesan is a perfect accompaniment for your Spread the cut sides of the bread with the butter. Sprinkle with the garlic powder and cheese. Easy homemade pull apart garlic bread. This savory recipe is made from scratch dough with tasty buttery flavor and the perfect herbs.