Bread pinwheels with cheese. The Best Bread Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Ham Pinwheels, Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Cajun Pork Pinwheels. Crispy Eggless Bread Pinwheels is an easy yummy starter recipe for party.
These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining. Serve with salsa, ranch dressing, sour cream, guacamole, or use your favorite dip ideas. The filling for these roll-ups is a basic chile and cheese mixture, but feel free to experiment with other ideas, like crab meat, finely chopped. We get cook Bread pinwheels with cheese using 27 ingredients and 20 steps. This is an easy tutorial to process it.
Ingredients of Bread pinwheels with cheese:
- Plus 2 of large potatoes
- Add 1 packet of bread
- Need 2 tbsp of ginger chop
- Required 3 of green chilli chop
- Plus 3 tbsp of oil
- Add 1 tbsp of butter
- Plus 5-6 tbsp of mozerella cheese/slice
- Add of foil paper sheet 4-5
- Need of spices
- Required of salt as per taste
- Add 1 tsp of red chilli powder
- Required 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper
- Need 1 tsp of chat masala
- Add 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted coriander powder
- Provide of for sauce
- Required 1 tbsp of ketchup
- Extra 5 tbsp of chilli ketchup
- Required 1/2 tbsp of mustard sauce
- Plus 1 tbsp of red sauce
- Extra of for green chutney
- Plus of coriander as required
- Need of mint as required
- Add 1 tsp of zeera
- Plus 3-4 of green chilli
- Need of salt as per taste
- Extra 2 cloves of garlic
These puff pastry pinwheels with ham and cheese take no time to prepare and are a delicious warm finger food for any party or gathering. Finger-Lickin' Chicken Pinwheels made with cheese and taco seasoning. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best. We'd take a buttery, flaky crescent roll over sandwich bread any day.
Bread pinwheels with cheese step by step:
- Alu ko boil kar ke mash kar le.
- Green chilli and ginger chop kar le.
- Green chutney ke lie sare ingredients ko mini pimer ke sath grind kar le.
- Sari sauce mix karein or sauce prepare kar le.
- Taway per oil dalein garamhone pay ginger add karein and 2 min saute karein.
- Green chilli and spices add karein.
- Mashed potatoes add karein achy se mix karein spices chek karein and flame off kar de.
- Bread ke kinare kat le and rolling pin se flat kar le bread.
- Sb se pehly red sauce apply karein or oper 2nd pc se cover kar de.
- 2nd pc ke oper alu ka mixture laga de oper mozera cheese laga de or 3rd pc se cover kar de(agar cheese available nahi tu us ke baghir b bana sakty hain.
- 3rd pc ke oper green chati lagaein.
- Bread ko fold kar ke foil paper main lapait de or 1/2 hour ke kie fridge main rakh de.
- Ye filling ki 2nd shape ha steps same ha isko fridge main rakhne ki zarurat nahi.
- 1/2 hour baad feidge se nikal ke iski cutting kar le.
- Taway pay butter lagaein low flame rakhein.
- Pinwheels taway pay rakhein.
- Dono side se crispy karein.
- 2nd shape fry.
- Ketchup ke sath serve karein.
I eventually decided that this recipe from The Hungry Mouse was simple, yet impressive enough. These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Using just five ingredients including buttery crescent dough, sliced ham and Swiss cheese, every roll-up is topped with a sweet Looking for a fun and fresh way to serve your family's favorite ham and cheese sandwiches? These pinwheels are the perfect solution. These ham and cheese pinwheels are tasty cheesy scrolls that everyone will love.