Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1.
You get process Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. This is an easy way to cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1:
- Provide 1 can of boiled chick peas
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas
- Add 1/2 cup of butternut squash
- Provide 1/2 cup of spinach
- Extra 2 of medium size potatoes
- Required 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- Required 1/4 tsp of chilli powder
- Need 1/4 tsp of garam Masala powder
- Extra 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- Need 1/4 tsp of panch phoron
- Required 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Provide to taste of Salt
- Required 1/2 cup of fresh coriander
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ginger and garlic paste
- Plus 1 of bay leaf
Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1 step by step:
- Cut the butternut squash into small pieces..
- In a saucepan add oil, bay leaf, onion and panch phoron. Fry them for few minutes. Then add ginger and garlic paste. Add some water..
- Then mix all the spices and fry them..
- Add all the vegetables except spinach. Cook them for 10mins. Then add spinach..
- Boil the potatoes separately. Then mash them. Add 1/4 cup of fried onion and salt. Green chillies are optional. I have used here 1 green chilli..
- Once they are cooked turn off the gas. Then add the mash potato with them. I have made them in ball shapes. Then fry them either bread crumbs or flour. I have used here flour..
- I have decorated here with cranberry sauce and dairy free cheese.Hope everyone will like it…😊.